The Creation II – 4096 is the first lighting controller in GLP’s new Creation II Series.
Continuing in the spirit of the original Creation controller, the Creation II impresses with a powerful feature set and solid hardware platform whilst keeping full focus on a simple to operate user interface.
Thanks to its intuitive interface and the 5.7 inch full color touchscreen, it is possible to control even large and complex setups in a simple and efficient manner. Features, such as a dedicated media server section, multi-console networking, a comprehensive effects generator, a powerful fanning engine, full HTP/LTP configuration, individual parameter timings, fixture cloning, a touch screen color picker, timecode input and output, and a multi-functional, user definable button and fader configuration, make it a flexible and powerful state of the art lighting control solution.
- Embedded Linux operating system
- Fast boot time of less than 60 seconds
- Dedicated media server section
- Comprehensive effects generator
- Full ArtNet compatibility
- Built-in library editor
- Extensive fixture library
- Multi-console networking
- Total flexibility of HTP or LTP controls
- User definable fader and button setup
- 16 bit operation throughout
- Comprehensive list of connectivity options
- Highly intuitive operation
- Highly reliable industrial hardware
- Affordably priced